The EXAKT 312 Pathology Saw is easy to operate and clean. The doors, work table, and upper pulley are easy to remove without tools and can be cleaned under running water. Rinsing immediately after use removes any tissue residues from the band. Subsequent samples are not affected and the overall system is far easier to clean.
The latest generation of the EXAK T 120S Plus Three Roll Mill technology features state-of-the-art safety functionality, optimum operation and precise setting of the gap.
The EXAKT 120S Plus offers continuously good results at particle fineness down to 5 μm. When the increased volume and simple handling are required, the 120S-450 is the best choice. A continuously adjustable processing speed, excellent temperature control, and alternative roller materials provide the best prerequisites for a multitude of material requirements. The benchtop model is found everywhere in production. The solid processing of the machine provides absolutely parallel, manually adjusted roller gaps for uniform processing.
- Easily monitor speed, temperature, production timer, and power consumption.
- Gap range: 5 μm – 220 μm
- Throughput: Up to 27.5 l/h with a gap width of 10 μm
- Roller material: Chrome or aluminum oxide
- State-of-the-art safety features
- Mode for safe cleaning
EXAKT’s water-cooled pathology saw can reduce the amount of aerosolized formaldehyde
As hospitals and other pathology facilities process tissue samples in formaldehyde solution, it produces aerosolized formaldehyde (HCHO) in the air during the cutting process of the tissue samples. This research measures the level of formaldehyde produced during the processing of the sample (before cutting using the saw machine) and measures the effect of sawing techniques on HCHO emission rate from the cutting of formaldehyde-soaked bone.
Only the three roll mill used in the dispersing process guarantees that 100% of the product will be passed through both shear zones.
- The shear rate between the rollers is the decisive factor for the process.
- This is determined by the roller spacing and the circumferential speed.
- Agglomerates and powder clumps are broken up and homogenized.
- The more controlled the energy input, the more precise the processing.
To see more EXAKT three roll mill videos, click here.
The 80E PLUS three roll mill delivers faster-dispersing results with real-time process analysis. By combining high-precision mechanical design with a state-of-the-art electronic control system, EXAKT has created the new standard for three roll mill technology.
Users will have more information than ever before, and the ability to make adjustments on the go.
- Safe operation mode for the cleaning process
- Numeric or graphical real-time presentation of all relevant production parameters
- Easy to use data transfer via USB interface
- Gap Mode: Adjustable gap size from 5 to 180 μm
- Force Mode: Line pressure adjustable up to max. 26 N/mm, depending on the working width
- Variable throughput from as little as 10 ml up to 18 l/h at a 10 μm gap
- Roller materials chrome, tungsten carbide, aluminum oxide, or silicon carbide