Labs are using equipment originally designed to cut wood, stained glass, and even butchered meat. This has led to poor quality samples and extremely dangerous working conditions. EXAKT’s Pathology Saws was specifically designed for the path lab after years of experience and cooperation with hospitals and universities. High-quality gross samples with little or no destruction of the tissue, soft or hard. Designed to be safely operated by the PA or Resident without risk of cutting themselves or breathing in aerosolized bone and tissue matter.
EXAKT three ointment mills deliver results that are consistent and reproducible.
A comparative study conducted at the University of Hamburg, Institute of Pharmacy in Hamburg, Germany concluded that the quality of ointments processed with EXAKT ointment mills is better than those processed with electric mixing systems. The study highlighted the following conclusions:
- The particle size is smaller and the particle size distribution is narrower.
- Ointment stability is better.
- Temperatures do not increase significantly during processing.
- Ointments are softer consistency with lower flow limits.
- Ointment mills allow for quality control during processing.
From the food industry to nanotechnology, EXAKT three roll mills are used in a wide variety of industrial and research applications. No matter which paste must be processed, the EXAKT three roll mills can break open all kinds of agglomerates. This creates substances of the greatest fineness and quality.
- Adhesives: conductive, filled, underfills
- Colors: inks, coatings paints
- Cosmetics: lipsticks, eyeliner, makeup
- Dental: gels, pastes, restorative materials
- Electronics: flux, metal or carbon pastes
- Grease and lubrication
- Nano Technologies: graphene, CNT, ceramics
You’ve never seen cuts like these before. The EXAKT Pathology Saws gross specimens with pristine precision.
Freehand cuts down to 1 mm.
Even the smallest anatomic details are preserved.
Outstanding surface quality, with no artifacts, micro-fractures, or nicks; all cell information is preserved for even widely differing tissue densities.
Performs beautifully on very small or very large specimens.
Laser guide, built-in LED lighting, and cutting guides enhance the operator’s ability to make perfectly precise cuts the very first time.