Red Stripe – DO NOT DELETE
EXAKT 80S Plus Three Roll Mill
- Easily monitor speed, temperature, production timer, and power consumption on the color display
- Adjustable gap range: 5 to 230 μm
- Variable throughput from as little as 10 ml up to 18 l/h at a 10 μm gap
- Covers made of stainless steel, blasted or optional electro-polished
- Roller materials: Chrome, tungsten carbide, aluminum oxide or silicon carbide
- Meets or exceeds safety standards specified in ANSI
The new EXAKT 80S PLUS has higher safety standards, easier operation, and an even more precise adjustment of the gap. With a powerful motor, optional temperature control and the choice of ceramic and metallic rollers, the new 80S Plus was designed for processing a wide range of different materials.
This three roll mill works well with both small quantities in the laboratory or larger production quantities. Different working widths and exceptional safety devices ensure ideal working conditions for many products.
With digitally controlled roller speed and a high-performance motor, you can process materials with very different rheological properties and viscosities (up to 2 million mPas) with ease. The adjustable one-hand setting of the roller gap (down to 5 µm) with an extremely stable design ensures reproducible product fineness.
- More advanced safety accessories offered than ever before.
- Cleaning mode – the mill defaults to the maximum gap spacing and minimum torque.
- Reverse roller direction – Once activated, movement in the reverse direction is controlled in steps until the foreign object can be removed from between the rollers.
- Emergency stop function – in the event of emergency stop activation, the rollers are automatically opened to the widest possible gap.
- Electronic Materials
Roller Materials & Coatings
For optimum results, we offer a range of roller materials for your three roll mill. Our experts can help you chose which material is best for your application.
- Aluminum oxide
- Hard chromium plated
- Silicon carbide
- Tungsten carbide plated
- Super finish – aluminum oxide
- Additional stop switches
- Nip guard
- Hopper – stainless steel (standard)
- Solvent dispenser
- Scraper constriction
- Polished cover surface
- Adapter for ceramic knife
- Footprint (WxHxD) 20.15″ x 23.74″ x 24.44″
- Recommended installation area (WxD): 47.2″ x 27.5″
- Weight (lbs.): 246.9 -275.5
- Voltage / Frequency 3 x 200-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- Power 1300 W
- Minimum – 10- ml/hour at a 10-μm gap
- Maximum – 18-liters/hour at a 10-μm gap
- Water connection -Supply 10mm
- Water connection – Return 13 mm
- Supply temperature (max.) 131 F