- Easily monitor speed, temperature, production timer, and power consumption.
- Adjustable gap range: 5 to 230 µm
- Variable throughput from as little as 10 ml up to 18 l/h at a 10 μm gap
- Covers made of stainless steel blasted or optional electro-polished
- Roller materials: Chrome, tungsten carbide, aluminum oxide or silicon carbide
- More safety accessories offered than ever before
With digitally controlled roller speed and a high-performance motor, you can process materials with very different rheological properties and viscosities (up to 2 million mPas) with ease. The adjustable one-hand setting of the roller gap (down to 5 µm) with an extremely stable design ensures reproducible product fineness.
- Advanced safety – more safety accessories offered than ever before.
- Cleaning mode – the mill defaults to the maximum gap spacing and minimum torque.
- Reverse roller direction – Once activated, movement in the reverse direction is controlled in steps until the foreign object can be removed from between the rollers.
- Emergency stop function – in the event of emergency stop activation, the rollers are automatically opened to the widest possible gap.
For optimum results, we offer a range of roller materials for your three roll mill. Our experts can help you chose which material is best for your application. We also provide scraper knives in a range of materials suitable for the application and roller material used. Roller options available:
- Hard chrome plated steel
- Tungsten Carbide
- Aluminum Oxide
- Silicon Carbide
- Footprint (WxHxD) 20.15″ x 23.74″ x 24.44″
- Recommended installation area (WxD): 47.2″ x 27.5″
- Weight (lbs.): 246.9 -275.5
- Voltage / Frequency 3 x 200-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- Power 1300 W
- Minimum – 10- ml/hour at a 10-μm gap
- Maximum – 18-liters/hour at a 10-μm gap
- Water connection -Supply 10mm
- Water connection – Return 13 mm
- Supply temperature (max.) 131 F