Smarter, Safer, Faster
Experience our most advanced three roll mill
- See real-time analysis of the dispersion process
- Identify problems before they get out of control
- Make quick and easy in-process corrections on the go
- Monitor temperature changes during the process
- Facilitate quicker process optimization
- Provides easy download of process conditions for quality control and purposes
- The safest three roll mill EXAKT has ever produced.
- More optional safety equipment than ever before
- Meets or exceeds the safety requirements specified in ANSI.
- Cleaning mode – the mill defaults to the maximum gap spacing and minimum torque.
- Make process changes on the go
- Reduce the number of passes
- Know when your dispersion is complete
- More power with smoother, quieter operation
Learn more: http://exaktusa.com/80e-plus/
Request info: email@example.com
An ointment mill utilizes high shear force to reduce particle sizes, disperse agglomerates, and homogenize viscous materials. Shear force is created by three horizontally positioned rollers rotating in opposite directions and at different speeds relative to each other. The whole product is pulled through the gap between the rollers, resulting in a precise, controllable, and narrow particle size distribution. The particle size can be easily and precisely controlled by adjusting the gap widths.
Step by Step Process:
- The premixed product is placed in the hopper.
- The product is drawn between the feeding and center rollers and finely ground.
- Adhering to the bottom of the center roller the product is transported to the gap between the middle and front roller.
- In this gap, the product is homogenized and ground for the second time.
- The finished product is removed from the front roller by the scraper system.
Processing bone and bone/soft tissue samples with a butcher’s saw produces poor results and handling is extremely dangerous.
Even small diamond saws create artifact and limit the size of a sample that can be grossed. And neither can easily handle the surprise of an implanted device.
The EXAKT Pathology Saw provides quick, precise sectioning of the sample. It delivers debris-free, undamaged surfaces for Surgical Pathology and cassette-size samples to enhance tissue processing for histology. It combines the highest level of safety with equally high-quality results.
The EXAKT 50 I Three Roll Mill is an especially compact, versatile and easy-to-operate unit for applications where excellent dispersing is essential.
Working with separate roller sets is particularly effective in regard to fast cleaning, the avoidance of cross-contamination and downtimes due to changing the product. The special properties and functionalities make the EXAKT 50 indispensable for research, development and training.
› Roller gap to 10 μm
› Precise setting of the roller gap, no dry running possible
› Up to 5 l/h throughput with a gap width of 10 μm
› Continuously adjustable circumferential speed of the rollers
› Interchangeable roller set
› Ceramic or hardened chrome rollers
› Precise one-hand adjustment, continuous and with scale
› Self-adjusting scraper knife
› Overload protection
EXAKT Cutting and Grinding devices don’t cut with a sharp sawtooth blade, but cut and grind with minimal thermal and mechanical stress on the sample. The EXAKT CP (Contact Point) process ensures pinpoint application of energy. Even in complex components with materials of different hardnesses, the cut is guided precisely while the sample surface quality is left unimpaired.
EXAKT Cutting and Grinding Technology enables you to approach sample examination in ways which simply weren’t possible for your application until now. Long service life, reliability, and minimal service expenditure also contribute considerably to the economical use of our systems.
› Almost no burring, fraying or tearing out on the cut surface
› Safe operation – Minimal risk of the operator being cut
› Coplanar cuts with very tight tolerances
› Flexible and very precise alignment of the samples
› Cutting process for a wide variety of different materials, composites and components
› A variety of options for sample support
Don’t take chances when handling rare or unique samples. Mistakes in the preparation process delay your work and can provide false results. That’s a risk you shouldn’t take. Trust the decades of experience with globally tried-and-tested thin section cutting technology from EXAKT. We guide you through the sample preparation process, which helps your unique research results.
For more information call 800-866-7172 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit EXAKT’s three roll mill experts at Printed Electronics, booth Z33!
Can’t make it to the show? Call us today 800-866-7172!
Wednesday, Nov. 15th, 8Am-7PM
Thursday, Nov. 16th, 8AM-4:30PM