For maximum fineness, higher throughput. The S-Line series is the entry point for achieving the finest dispersing results.
- Easily monitor speed, temperature, production timer, and power consumption.
- Adjustable gap range: 5 to 230 µm
- Variable throughput from as little as 10 ml up to 18 l/h at a 10 μm gap
- Covers made of blasted stainless steel or optional electro-polished
- Roller materials: Chrome, tungsten carbide, aluminum oxide or silicon carbide
- More safety accessories offered than ever before
Why should you be using an EXAKT three roll mill for your carbon application? Some of the process advantages include:
- Disperse the difficult – tangled CNT, especially in viscous pastes such as Epoxy and Silicone.
- Exfoliate graphite-based materials without destroying the plate-like structure.
- Control the level of dispersion.
EXAKT’s electronic models (80E Plus, and 120E) give the most precise control and repeatability.
Whether it’s for research or production, learn more by calling or emailing our three roll mill experts.
800-866-7172 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Prevent Downtime, Improve Performance
EXAKT’s preventative maintenance program extends the life of your mill and reduces downtime. EXAKT ointment mills last a long time, and a little preventative maintenance will add even more years of reliable performance.
New – FREE shipping!
We take the hassle out of shipping your mill. Schedule your tune-up, and we’ll send you a secure box with protective foam inserts, labels, and instructions.
For mills 2-5 years
- Clean and check roller eccentricity for variance
- Calibrate to best operational level
- Adjust belt tension
- Evaluate accessories
- Adjust scraper tension
- Inspect and lubricate gears,
- Test performance
$350, free shipping
For mills 5 -10 years
Extend the life of your mill
- Includes Level 1Tune-up
- Replace both cog belts
- Replace scraper tension spring
- Inspect product guides, apron, gears, and replace as needed
$550, free shipping
For mills 10+ years
New mill performance without the new mill cost.
- Includes Level 1 & 2 Tune-up
- Disassemble and deep cleaning
- Replace (6) bearings
- Replace and lubricate gears
$1,200, free shipping