Cosmetic chemists use EXAKT three roll mills to achieve greater color brilliance and fineness in medium to high viscosity substances. EXAKT mills are excellent for breaking open agglomerates and reducing particle sizes to the micron level. Precise, compact, and efficient, EXAKT three roll mills are among the most user-friendly devices in the cosmetic industry. Learn more at EXAKTDispersion.com.
The 80E PLUS three roll mill delivers faster-dispersing results with real-time process analysis. By combining high-precision mechanical design with a state-of-the-art electronic control system, EXAKT has created the new standard for three roll mill technology.
Users will have more information than ever before, and the ability to make adjustments on the go.
- Safe operation mode for the cleaning process
- Numeric or graphical real-time presentation of all relevant production parameters
- Easy to use data transfer via USB interface
- Gap Mode: Adjustable gap size from 5 to 180 μm
- Force Mode: Line pressure adjustable up to max. 26 N/mm, depending on working width
- Variable throughput from as little as 10 ml up to 18 l/h at a 10 μm gap
- Roller materials chrome, tungsten carbide, aluminum oxide or silicon carbide
Keep your mill performing as it should. Often times what you think is a problem with the mill is really just a worn out scraper and/or guides. If used on a regular basis, EXAKT recommends replacing the scraper and guides every 6 months.
For quick ordering call 800-866-7172. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The latest generation of the EXAK T 120S Plus Three Roll Mill technology features state-of-the-art safety functionality, optimum operation and precise setting of the gap.
The EXAT 120S Plus offers continuously good results at particle fineness down to 5 μm. When the increased volume and simple handling are required, the120S-450 is the best choice. The process conditions are very easily adapted to the product to be processed. A continuously adjustable processing speed, excellent temperature control, and alternative roller materials provide the best prerequisites for a multitude of material requirements. The compact desktop model is found everywhere in production. The solid processing of the machine provides absolutely parallel, manually adjusted roller gaps for uniform processing.
- Easily monitor speed, temperature, production timer, and power consumption
on the color display
- Roller gap to 5 μm
- Precise setting of the roller gap, no dry running possible
- Up to 27 l/h throughput with a gap width of 10 μm
- Ceramic (aluminum oxide, silicon carbide) or hardened chrome rollers
- Precise one-hand adjustment, continuous and with scale
- High safety standard
- Separate cleaning and reverse operation mode