The EXAKT 50 I Three Roll Mill is an especially compact, versatile and easy-to-operate unit for applications where excellent dispersing is essential. Working with separate roller sets is particularly effective in regard to fast cleaning, the avoidance of cross-contamination and downtimes due to changing the product. EXAKT 50 is indispensable for research, development, and training.
- Roller gap to 10 μm
- Precise setting of the roller gap, no dry running possible
- Up to 5 l/h throughput with a gap width of 10 μm
- Continuously adjustable circumferential speed of the rollers
- Interchangeable roller set
- Ceramic or hardened chrome rollers
- Precise one-hand adjustment, continuous and with scale
- Self-adjusting scraper knife
- Overload protection
Chemical engineers use EXAKT three roll mills to improve penetration values and reduce noise in grease and lubrication formulations. Precise, compact, and efficient, these mills are among the most user-friendly devices in the industry. Learn more at EXAKTDispersion.com
From the food industry to nanotechnology, EXAKT three roll mills are used in a wide variety of industrial and research applications. No matter which paste must be processed, the EXAKT three roll mills can break open all kinds of agglomerates. This creates substances of the greatest fineness and quality.
- Adhesives: conductive, filled, underfills
- Colors: inks, coatings paints
- Cosmetics: lipsticks, eyeliner, makeup
- Dental: gels, pastes, restorative materials
- Electronics: flux, metal or carbon pastes
- Grease and lubrication
- Nano Technologies: graphene, CNT, ceramics
EXAKT three roll mills deliver results which are consistent and reproducible.
- Process materials accurately and dependably, including Nano particles
- Narrowest particle distribution
- No separation
- Processing down to 5 ml, virtually loss free
- Minimal cleaning losses
- Durable mills mean low operating costs
Keep your mill performing as it should. Often times what you think is a problem with the mill is really just a worn-out scraper and/or guides. If used on a regular basis, EXAKT recommends replacing the scraper and guides every 6 months.
For quick ordering call 800-866-7172. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should you be using an EXAKT three roll mill for your carbon application? Some of the process advantages include:
- Disperse the difficult – tangled CNT, especially in viscous pastes such as Epoxy and Silicone.
- Exfoliate graphite-based materials without destroying the plate-like structure.
- Control the level of dispersion.
EXAKT’s electronic models (80E Plus, and 120E) give the most precise control and repeatability.
Whether it’s for research or production, learn more by calling or emailing our three roll mill experts.
800-866-7172 | email@example.com
Only the three roll mill used in the dispersing process guarantees that 100% of the product will be passed through both shear zones.
- The shear rate between the rollers is the decisive factor for the process.
- This is determined by the roller spacing and the circumferential speed.
- Agglomerates and powder clumps are broken up and homogenized.
- The more controlled the energy input, the more precise the processing.