SMALLER FOOTPRINT, LOWER PRICE
Designed for tight spaces and tight budgets, this new saw is perfect for any pathology lab. The new 302 is a smaller version of the EXAKT 312 Pathology Saw. The new 302 fits perfectly on standard laboratory tabletops.
- Minimize your risk of injury with a saw designed for the pathology laboratory.
- Gross hard or soft tissue quickly and safely down to 1 mm.
- Our exclusive diamond band moves through screws and metal implants effortlessly.
- You’ll dramatically reduce processing time for sample preparation.
- Water circulation is excellent for cooling and bone dust reduction.
- Made of high-grade stainless steel.
- UL and CSA certified
FIVE REASONS TO CHOOSE THE 302
- Our exclusive Diamond Blade doesn’t cut – it grinds with extreme precision. There’s no immediate risk of injury if the band is accidentally touched: a first for occupational safety.
- Unlike saws designed for butchering, wood, and glass cutting, the 302 is designed specifically for the working conditions and requirements of the pathology lab.
- Water flows continuously over the blade, reducing airborne dust and debris.
- Moves through screws and metal implants effortlessly.
- Automatic shutdown when service doors are opened.
A healthcare worker with a lost-time injury costs $73K or more.* The cost of losing full finger function cannot be calculated
The 302 Pathology Saw grosses specimens with pristine museum-quality precision.
Freehand cuts down to 1 mm
Even the smallest anatomic details are preserved
Outstanding surface quality, with no artifacts, micro-fractures, or nicks; cell information is preserved for even widely differing tissue densities.
Performs beautifully on small specimens
Laser guide, built-in LED lighting, and cutting guides enhance the operator’s ability to make perfectly precise cuts the very first time
You’ve never seen cuts like this before.
The stainless steel housing is designed for the optimum discharge of water and tissue; easy to disinfect.
All run-off surfaces are sloped.
No tools needed. Key elements of the saw like the doors, the top of the work table, or the upper pulley of the saw blade are easy to remove without tools and can be cleaned under running water.
The integrated water jet cleaner effortlessly removes tissue residues from the table while working.
Rinsing immediately after use removes any tissue residues from the band, subsequent samples are not affected and the overall system is far easier to clean.
The water jet makes cleaning fast and easy.
- The 302 fits perfectly in fast routine operations.
Obtain pristine results on the very first cut.
Quick and easy setup and clean up with a built-in water jet.
Access and change the diamond band quickly with no tools whatsoever.
Automatic band tension adjustment.
Stainless steel design cleans up quickly and thoroughly.
Gross small and loose specimens with safety, ease, and precision.
The EXAKT 302 is extremely easy to operate.
The housing simply opens and closes with a magnetic latch; the band can be replaced without tools.
Large pulleys contribute to the long service life of the diamond band.
Grosses loose specimens with ease and precision.
The optional laser guide makes cutting easy.
The included cutting guide makes controlling loose samples easy.
- Diamond cutting band.
- Water jet cleaner to effortlessly remove tissue residue from the work table.
- Line laser for cut orientation, parallel stop, precise alignment, and guidance.
- A cutting guide for cutting specimens.
- Foot Print (W x D): 23.6″ X 22.8″
- Height: 29.2″
- Weight: 88 lbs
- Max Cutting Height: 4.3″
- Max Cutting Width: 7.2″