Check out the video below to learn more about cleaning your pathology saw. Cleaning your saw after each use will help improve the safety and performance of your machine.
Warning: Do not use disinfectants containing chlorine, ammonia, or aggressive disinfectants such as acetone or nitro thinner. Simply use alcohol-based disinfectants normally found in laboratories. Make sure they are alcohol-based.
EXAKT’s 312 Pathology Saw has been designed to safely gross bone, tissue, and metal implants without the worry of injuring yourself.
- Developed for the requirements of pathology
- Freehand cuts down to 1 mm possible
- Minimal risk of injury to the operator
- Mobile and universal use
- Very easy to operate
- For fresh tissue, and bone with implants or screws
While pathologists and pathologist assistants love the safety and precision of EXAKT pathology saws, you’ll find a few key features that make cutting simple and easy.
Laser Aided Sample Orientation
- Supports precise positioning of the sample to the cutting band
Water cooling and splash guard
- Reduces aerosolized bone and tissue matter
- Controls water from splashing outside the saw
- Manual adjustment for parallel cuts, including scale
- Available in three sizes ( 30, 100, and 200 mm)