Red Stripe – DO NOT DELETE
Thermo Scientific ARCTIC A10 Circulator
Thermo Scientific™ A10 refrigerated bath circulators provide efficient cooling for open and closed applications, with temperatures ranging from −10° to +100°C and maximum bath volume of 6 liters. Powerful bath circulators with a stainless-steel reservoir can be configured with the controller that best meets circulation and temperature ranges for your application.
Optional force/suction pumps and sophisticated digital control allow you to ensure accuracy and reproducibility. Choose from the STANDARD, ADVANCED or PREMIUM controllers to create the perfect fit for your application.
- Energy-saving feature limits power consumption: tight control of cooling capacity dependent on application needs
- Small refrigeration circulators are optimized for small footprint and low noise
- Robust stainless-steel baths
- The controller can be turned to 90° on all sides of the bath for optimal viewing
- External circulation set included for plumbing connection M16×1, 0.25 NPT male, 0.375in. O.D.
- Three-side ventilation concept: up to two sides can be blocked with full refrigeration performance and no degradation of equipment
- Draining port at the front
- Integrated handles
- CFC-free refrigerant
- Rotary Evaporators
- Sample/Material Testing
- Sample/Material Preparation
- Communication cables
- Bridge with gasket and thumbscrews
- Fittings, clamps, pump plug for external circulation
- 6ft. power cord
- Bath cover
Works Best With
Thermo Fisher’s Arctic A10 works best with the EXAT 80S Plus and 80E Plus.
- Flow rate: 20L/min
- Controller Type: AC 150
- Voltage: 115 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
For full specifications – Contact EXAKT.