Red Stripe – DO NOT DELETE
Thermo Scientific ARCTIC A25 Circulator
The Thermo Scientific™ A25 refrigerated bath circulator provides efficient cooling for open and closed applications, with temperatures ranging from −25° to +200°C and a maximum bath volume of 12 liters. Powerful bath circulators with a stainless-steel reservoir can be configured with different cooling capacities, temperature ranges, and volumes to meet your specific application.
Featuring superior cooling power, expansive temperature ranges, powerful force/suction pumps, and sophisticated digital control to ensure accuracy and reproducibility. Choose from three different controllers that allow you the flexibility to create the perfect fit for your application.
- Energy-saving feature limits power consumption: tight control of cooling capacity dependent on application needs
- Small refrigeration circulators are optimized for small footprints and low noise
- Robust stainless-steel baths
- The thermostat can be indexed 90° on all sides of the bath for easy viewing
- External circulation set included for plumbing connection M16×1, 0.25 NPT male, 0.375in. O.D.
- Three-side ventilation concept: up to two sides can be blocked with full refrigeration performance and no degradation of equipment
- Draining port at the front
- Integrated handles
- CFC-free refrigerant
- Rotary Evaporators
- Sample/Material Testing
- Sample/Material Preparation
- Control cables
- bridge with gasket and thumbscrews
- fittings, clamps, and pump plug for external circulation
- 6ft. power cord
- bath cover
Works Best With
Thermo Fisher’s Arctic A25 Works best with EXAT 120S Plus and 120EH-450 mills.
- Flow rate: 20L/min
- Controller Type: AC 150
- Voltage: 115 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
For full specifications – Contact EXAKT.