Red Stripe – DO NOT DELETE
EXAKT 302 Pathology Saw
This diamond band saw was designed to be safely operated with minimal risk of injury or breathing in aerosolized bone and tissue matter. You’ll get high-quality samples with little or no destruction of the tissue, soft or hard.
- Cuts specimens, not fingers.
- The safest and quickest way to gross tissues of all types.
- Achieve unparalleled safety and precision.
- No decalcification required.
- UL and CSA certified
- Our exclusive Diamond Band doesn’t cut – it grinds with extreme precision.
- Dramatically reduce the risk of injury if the band is accidentally touched.
- Unlike machines made for butchering, wood, and glass cutting, the 302 is designed specifically for the working conditions of the pathology lab.
- Water flows continuously over the blade, virtually eliminating airborne dust and debris.
- Moves through screws and metal implants effortlessly
See Dust Reduction Abstract
See Formaldehyde Reduction Abstract
- You’ve never seen cuts like these before. The 302 Pathology Saw grosses specimens with pristine museum-quality precision.
- Freehand cuts down to 1 mm
- Even the smallest anatomic details are preserved.
- Outstanding surface quality, with minimal artifacts, micro-fractures, or nicks.
- Cell information is preserved for even widely differing tissue densities.
- Performs beautifully on very small or very large specimens.
- The stainless steel housing is designed for optimum discharge of water and tissue; easy to disinfect.
- All run-off surfaces are sloped.
- No tools needed. Key elements of the saw like the doors, work surface, or the upper pulley are easy to remove without tools and can be cleaned under running water.
- The integrated water jet cleaner effortlessly removes tissue residues from the table while working.
- Rinsing immediately after use removes tissue residues from the band.
- Developed in cooperation with hospitals and universities, the 302 fits perfectly in fast routine operations.
- Obtain pristine results on the very first cut.
- Quick and easy setup and clean up with built-in water jet.
- Access and change the diamond band quickly with no tools whatsoever.
- Automatic band tension adjustment.
- Stainless steel design cleans up quickly and thoroughly.
- Footprint (W x D x H) 600 x 580 x 740 mm
- Weight approx. 40 kg
- Working height approx. 300-325 mm
- Cut height max. 110 mm
- Cut width max. 180 mm
- Working table (W x D) 330 x 340
Schedule Your Virtual Demo
Brochures and spec sheets are nice, but sometimes you have to see it live! Schedule a virtual demo to see EXAKT’s pathology saw in action.
- Learn about the safety features
- Get your questions answered
- Invite your colleagues to join
- Compare 302 vs 312 models
- See how easy it is to use and clean