Red Stripe – DO NOT DELETE
EXAKT 120S Plus Three Roll Mill
The EXAT 120S Plus offers excellent results at particle fineness down to 5 μm.
- Easily monitor speed, temperature, production timer, and power consumption.
- Gap range: 5 μm – 220 μm
- Throughput: Up to 27.5 l/h with a gap width of 10 μm
- Roller material: Chrome or aluminum oxide
- State-of-the-art safety features
- Mode for safe cleaning
When increased volume and simple handling are required, the120S-450 is the best choice. The process conditions are very easily adapted to the product to be processed. A continuously adjustable processing speed, excellent temperature control, and alternative roller materials provide the best prerequisites for a multitude of material requirements. The compact benchtop model is found everywhere in production.
The control unit clearly displays the current speed, power consumption, and various production timers. The solid processing of the machine provides absolute parallel, manually adjusted roller gaps for uniform processing.
- More stop switches and advanced safety accessories offered than ever before.
- Cleaning mode – the mill defaults to the maximum gap spacing and minimum torque.
- Reverse roller direction – Once activated, movement in the reverse direction is controlled in steps until the foreign object can be removed from between the rollers.
- Emergency stop function – in the event of emergency stop activation, the rollers are automatically opened to the widest possible gap.
- Electronic Materials
For optimum results, we offer a range of roller materials for your three roll mill. Our experts can help you chose which material is best for your application.
- Aluminum oxide
- Hard chrome plated
- Solvent dispenser
- Scraper constriction
- Polished cover surface
- Adapter for ceramic knife
Add a Thermo Fisher Circulator
The ARCTIC A25 Refrigerated Circulator is a great match with the EXAKT 120.
The Thermo Scientific™ A25 refrigerated bath circulator provides efficient cooling for open and closed applications, with temperatures ranging from −25° to +200°C and a maximum bath volume of 12 liters. Powerful bath circulators with a stainless-steel reservoir can be configured with different cooling capacities, temperature ranges, and volumes to meet your specific application.
Ask your EXAKT rep to add this circulator to your quote.
- Footprint (W x D) 869 x 608 mm
- Recommended installation area (W x D) 1200 x 800 mm
- Height (with hopper) 684 mm
- Weight (depending on configuration) ca. 220 kg
- Water connection – Supply 10 mm
- Water connection – Return 20 mm
- Supply temperature (max.) 55 °C
- Ambient temperature 10–40 °C
- Variante 1: Voltage / Frequency 3 x 380–420 V / 50–60 Hz
- Variante 2: Voltage / Frequency 3 x 220–240 V / 50–60 Hz