Cosmetic chemists use EXAKT three roll mills to achieve greater color brilliance and fineness in medium to high viscosity substances. EXAKT mills are excellent for breaking open agglomerates and reducing particle sizes to the micron level. Precise, compact, and efficient, EXAKT three roll mills are among the most user-friendly devices in the cosmetic industry. Learn more at EXAKTDispersion.com.
A comparative study conducted at the University of Hamburg, Institute of Pharmacy in Hamburg, Germany concluded that the quality of compounds processed with three roll mills is better than those processed with electric mixing systems.
- Particle size is smaller.
- Particle size distribution is narrow.
- Ointment stability is better.
- Temperatures do not increase significantly during processing.
- Ointments are softer consistency with lower flow limits
- Three roll mills allow for quality control during processing.
The EXAKT 80 provides higher productivity and more power with the same precision and functionality as the EXAKT 50. This makes it the ideal equipment for a scale-up if higher production volumes are required. The equipment is often used by customers in the ceramic or glass industry, in the preparation of screen-printing pastes or existing color bases as well as in pharmacy or cosmetics. The EXAKT 80 is very simple to operate, reliable, stable and durable. This mill has an exceptional price/performance ratio.
- Roller gap to 10 μm
- Precise setting of the roller gap, no dry running possible
- Up to 5 l/h throughput with a gap width of 10 μm
- Ceramic or hardened chrome rollers
- Higher motor power for highly viscose materials
- Precise one-hand adjustment, continuous and with scale
- High safety standard