EXAKT’s 312 Pathology Saw has been designed to safely gross bone, tissue, and metal implants without the worry of injuring yourself.
- Developed for the requirements of pathology
- Freehand cuts down to 1 mm possible
- Minimal risk of injury to the operator
- Mobile and universal use
- Very easy to operate
- For fresh tissue, and bone with implants or screws
While pathologists and pathologist assistants love the safety and precision of EXAKT pathology saws, you’ll find a few key features that make cutting simple and easy.
Laser Aided Sample Orientation
- Supports precise positioning of the sample to the cutting band
Water cooling and splash guard
- Reduces aerosolized bone and tissue matter
- Controls water from splashing outside the saw
- Manual adjustment for parallel cuts, including scale
- Available in three sizes ( 30, 100, and 200 mm)
Labs are using equipment originally designed to cut wood, stained glass, and even butchered meat. This has led to poor quality samples and extremely dangerous working conditions.
EXAKT’s 312 Pathology Saw was specifically designed for the path lab after years of experience and cooperation with hospitals and universities.
High-quality gross samples with little or no destruction of the tissue, soft or hard. Designed to be safely operated by the PA or Resident without risk of cutting themselves or breathing in aerosolized bone and tissue matter.