EXAKT’s Pathology Saw last a long time, and a little preventative maintenance will add even more years of reliable performance. We recommend replacing the yellow bands on your 312 Pathology Saw annually.
Yellow Band for Pulley:
- Part #34621
- $77 ea.
EXAKT three ointment mills deliver results that are consistent and reproducible.
A comparative study conducted at the University of Hamburg, Institute of Pharmacy in Hamburg, Germany concluded that the quality of ointments processed with three roll mills is better than those processed with electric mixing systems. The study highlighted the following conclusions:
- The particle size is smaller.
- Particle size distribution is narrow.
- Ointment stability is better.
- Temperatures do not increase significantly during processing.
- Ointments are softer consistency with lower flow limits.
- Ointment mills allow for quality control during processing.
EXAKT three roll mills deliver results which are consistent and reproducible.
- Process materials accurately and dependably, including Nano particles
- Narrowest particle distribution
- No separation
- Processing down to 5 ml, virtually loss free
- Minimal cleaning losses
- Durable mills mean low operating costs
Prevent Downtime, Improve Performance
EXAKT’s preventative maintenance program extends the life of your mill and reduces downtime. EXAKT ointment mills last a long time, and a little preventative maintenance will add even more years of reliable performance.
New – FREE shipping!
We take the hassle out of shipping your mill. Schedule your tune-up, and we’ll send you a secure box with protective foam inserts, labels, and instructions.
For mills 2-5 years
- Clean and check roller eccentricity for variance
- Calibrate to best operational level
- Adjust belt tension
- Evaluate accessories
- Adjust scraper tension
- Inspect and lubricate gears,
- Test performance
$350, free shipping
For mills 5 -10 years
Extend the life of your mill
- Includes Level 1Tune-up
- Replace both cog belts
- Replace scraper tension spring
- Inspect product guides, apron, gears, and replace as needed
$550, free shipping
For mills 10+ years
New mill performance without the new mill cost.
- Includes Level 1 & 2 Tune-up
- Disassemble and deep cleaning
- Replace (6) bearings
- Replace and lubricate gears
$1,200, free shipping