For maximum fineness, higher throughput. The S-Line series is the entry point for achieving the finest dispersing results.
- Easily monitor speed, temperature, production timer, and power consumption.
- Adjustable gap range: 5 to 230 µm
- Variable throughput from as little as 10 ml up to 18 l/h at a 10 μm gap
- Covers made of blasted stainless steel or optional electro-polished
- Roller materials: Chrome, tungsten carbide, aluminum oxide or silicon carbide
- More safety accessories offered than ever before
Why should you be using an EXAKT three roll mill for your carbon application? Some of the process advantages include:
- Disperse the difficult – tangled CNT, especially in viscous pastes such as Epoxy and Silicone.
- Exfoliate graphite-based materials without destroying the plate-like structure.
- Control the level of dispersion.
EXAKT’s electronic models (80E Plus, and 120E) give the most precise control and repeatability.
Whether it’s for research or production, learn more by calling or emailing our three roll mill experts.
800-866-7172 | email@example.com
Prevent Downtime, Improve Performance
EXAKT’s preventative maintenance program extends the life of your mill and reduces downtime. EXAKT ointment mills last a long time, and a little preventative maintenance will add even more years of reliable performance.
New – FREE shipping!
We take the hassle out of shipping your mill. Schedule your tune-up, and we’ll send you a secure box with protective foam inserts, labels, and instructions.
For mills 2-5 years
- Clean and check roller eccentricity for variance
- Calibrate to best operational level
- Adjust belt tension
- Evaluate accessories
- Adjust scraper tension
- Inspect and lubricate gears,
- Test performance
$350, free shipping
For mills 5 -10 years
Extend the life of your mill
- Includes Level 1Tune-up
- Replace both cog belts
- Replace scraper tension spring
- Inspect product guides, apron, gears, and replace as needed
$550, free shipping
For mills 10+ years
New mill performance without the new mill cost.
- Includes Level 1 & 2 Tune-up
- Disassemble and deep cleaning
- Replace (6) bearings
- Replace and lubricate gears
$1,200, free shipping
Come and talk to our experts at Booth #1208.
Learn why more hospitals are choosing EXAKT’s pathology saw.
Wednesday, Oct 3, 2018
11:00 AM – 7:00 PM |Exhibits Open
Thursday, October 4
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM | Exhibits Open
Can’t make it to the show, give us a call or send an email with your questions.
800-866-7172 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed for the Pathology Lab
The EXAKT 312 Diamond Band Saw was developed to meet the special requirements of pathology and anatomy (human and
veterinary) medicine. With the EXAKT 312, even the smallest cuts down to about 1 mm can be made freehand with almost no risk of cuts to the operator. Whether it’s soft tissue, bones or implants in the bone-tissue composite, it can all be cut effortlessly and quickly. Not
only this, but it does it with a cut surface quality surpassing every other process available. An initial assessment of the cut can generally be made right away. Outfitted with a variety of different options, the EXAKT 312 can be adapted to individual handling and operating comfort needs.
The EXAKT 312 is very easy to operate and clean. Band changes can be made without tools or adjustment. The stainless-steel housing is consistently designed for good water and tissue drainage. For thorough cleaning and disinfection, modules can be quickly removed without the use of tools.
The EXAKT 312 Diamond Band Saw doesn’t cut, it grinds very precisely. This is the reason for the outstanding surface quality
of the cut surface. Complete preservation of the sample with a surface free of artifacts, micro-fractures and breakouts enables
immediate inspection and assessment of the sample. Even the cell information of very different tissue densities remains
intact. Since the cutting band grinds rather than cuts, there is no immediate risk of injury to the operator in case of inadvertent
contact, which is a first in work safety! Tricky samples with implants, in particular, can be precisely
and safely processed. Guiding the cut is easy and precise, and the process is clean and quiet. Water cooling also reduces dust
development and ensures that the sample doesn’t overheat.
› Superior cut surface quality
› Maximum working safety enables cuts down to 1 mm
› Integrated water cooling prevents overheating of the sample, reduces dust development and keeps the cutting band cleaner
› Cutting band changed without tools or readjustment
› Fast and easy cleaning through the tool-less removal of contaminated modules
› Reliable and time-tested – Hundreds of systems are already in use around the world
Smarter, Safer, Faster
Experience our most advanced three roll mill
- See real-time analysis of the dispersion process
- Identify problems before they get out of control
- Make quick and easy in-process corrections on the go
- Monitor temperature changes during the process
- Facilitate quicker process optimization
- Provides easy download of process conditions for quality control and purposes
- The safest three roll mill EXAKT has ever produced.
- More optional safety equipment than ever before
- Meets or exceeds the safety requirements specified in ANSI.
- Cleaning mode – the mill defaults to the maximum gap spacing and minimum torque.
- Make process changes on the go
- Reduce the number of passes
- Know when your dispersion is complete
- More power with smoother, quieter operation
Learn more: https://exaktusa.com/80e-plus/
Request info: email@example.com