Add another layer of safety to your mill with this cleaning guard. Only compatible with the EXAKT 50 I. Order by calling 800-866-7172. Or email: EXAKTorders@exaktusa.com.
The EXAKT 120EH-450 is the highest performance three roll mill of the E-Line series. Developed for production, the mill offers options for the automatic filling, monitoring, and cooling. The electronic control concept enables the precise setting of all relevant processing parameters. Recurrent production processes can also be programmed and all operating parameters continuously stored. This means they are available at any time for documentation or for subsequent analysis of the results. Reproducible, consistent and documented quality is the precondition for efficient production.
- Achievable fineness of less than 1 μm
- Gap or power mode optionally selectable per gap
- One-pass calibration – automatic adjustment of the spacing and parallelism of the rollers
- Electronic display of all operating parameters
- DataLog – documentation of processing parameters
- Throughput up to 14 or 27.5 l/h with a gap width of 5 μm
- Roller temperature control for optimum process control
- Safe working – overload protection, cleaning and reverse mode
- Scale-up from the laboratory to production
EXAKT’s 312 Pathology Saw has been designed to safely gross bone, tissue, and metal implants without the worry of injuring yourself.
Developed for the requirements of pathology
Freehand cuts down to 1 mm possible
Minimal risk of injury to the operator
Mobile and universal use
Very easy to operate
For fresh tissue, and bone with implants or screws
Because precision matters.
Experience – More than 60 years in milling compounds, more than 45,000 systems installed worldwide.
Expertise – Extensive knowledge of applications with a wide variety of materials.
Service – Factory-trained technicians are available to help repair and extend the life of your equipment.
Products – Machines are made for the customer with the highest precision in manufacturing and assembly. And we have the smallest tolerance ranges in the market.
Precision – Nothing says precision and quality like German engineering.
Check out the video below to learn more about cleaning your pathology saw. Cleaning your saw after each use will help improve the safety and performance of your machine.
Warning: Do not use disinfectants containing chlorine or aggressive disinfectants such as acetone or nitro thinner. Simply use alcohol-based disinfectant normally found in laboratories. Make sure they are alcohol based.
Laser Aided Sample Orientation
Supports precise positioning of the sample to the cutting band
Water cooling and splash guard
Reduces aerosolized bone and tissue matter
Controls water from splashing outside the saw
Manual adjustment for parallel cuts, including scale
Available in three sizes ( 30, 100, and 200 mm)
The latest generation of the EXAK T 120S Plus Three Roll Mill technology features state-of-the-art safety functionality, optimum operation and precise setting of the gap.
The EXAKT 120S Plus offers continuously good results at particle fineness down to 5 μm. When the increased volume and simple handling are required, the120S-450 is the best choice. The process conditions are very easily adapted to the product to be processed. A continuously adjustable processing speed, excellent temperature control, and alternative roller materials provide the best prerequisites for a multitude of material requirements. The compact desktop model is found everywhere in production. The solid processing of the machine provides absolutely parallel, manually adjusted roller gaps for uniform processing.
- Easily monitor speed, temperature, production timer, and power consumption
on the color display
- Roller gap to 5 μm
- Precise setting of the roller gap, no dry running possible
- Up to 27 l/h throughput with a gap width of 10 μm
- Ceramic (aluminum oxide, silicon carbide) or hardened chrome rollers
- Precise one-hand adjustment, continuous and with scale
- High safety standard
- Separate cleaning and reverse operation mode